Thursday, September 4, 2008

Follow me!!

In case you didn't know, Blogger has a new feature that allows you to see who's following your blog. All you have to do is click on the link over there on the right that says "Follow This Blog". Go ahead...do it...I dare ya! ; )


More (good stuff) tomorrow (hopefully). I'm going to try to take Brooke up to bed for the 3rd time tonight and hope she doesn't wake up *this time. This morning she decided to stay up from 4:30 to 6:30, then I just fell back asleep going on 7 when Ryan woke up, and he of course would not leave me be to catch some more winks : P. I hope she behaves better tomorrow morning when she gets up to eat!


Good night!

1 comment:

Dani said...

I don' tknow if my computer is stupid or what, but I don't see anything that says "follow this blog". POOP!