Monday, September 1, 2008

9 hours!!

Brooke slept from 9:45pm to 6:45am last night!! Wow! The 3 days before, she slept until 5:30am, which is still great. I realllllly hope she keeps this up! She was up from about 6:45 until around 7:30 and now she's napping!



Doug just ran Ryan up to the ER to get his staples out. I hope he does okay! I'll let you know.



Anyone have any plans for today? We're having a small picnic up at Doug's oldest brother's house that was just planned yesterday. We still don't even know who's taking what : P.



The internet on our desktop is down, once again. Doug told me to call and get it fixed this time, but I told him there's no point because I'll have no clue what they're talking about : X. So I don't know what's going on with that or when I'll be able to post more pictures : P.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the sleep. The first time mine slept that long I woke up in a panic because I thought something had happened to them! took awhile for me to get use to that!

Hope that Ryan did well on getting the staples out. Andrew for some reason has always thought it to be funny because it tickled him!