Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pictures, pictures, pictures...

Aug. 28
She LOVES her bouncy seat now. Man, is that thing a battery eater, though! The swing is, too : P.

Aug. 28
Her cheeks always look so rosy in pictures!

Aug. 28
I love this sleeper : )

Aug. 29
Wearing an embellished prefold...so cute!

Aug. 29
I think this picture is neat (minus the smudged mirror).

Aug. 30
Her neck is getting strong!

Sept. 2
Punk Princess ; ). My sister bought her this dress at Hot Topic (I think) awhile back and she just fits in to it now.

Sept. 2
STRETCH!

Sept. 2
She was SO tired last night around 8:00...she wouldn't stay awake (as you can see) and that's WAAAY too early for her to go to bed. She ended up taking a 15 minute catnap and then was good to go until she went to sleep for the night around 10 (and slept 'til 5 again...yay!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww life looks great both the kids are healthy and happy!! Are you still breastfeeding Brooke? I couldn't remember. I am glad she is doing soooo well!!

Holly and Dustin

Anonymous said...

Awww Jen I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress.....so cute :)