Friday, September 5, 2008

Sucky (early) morning

I finally took Brooke up to bed at about 11, for the 3rd time and she stayed asleep. (The first time I took her up about 9:45 after she drank her bottle and she woke back up and was wide awake. Then Doug took her and got her to sleep and took her up at 10:15 and she woke up again. So we put her in her swing and that knocked her out and she stayed out.) But then she decided to wake up at 3am after sleeping until 5 or later for the past week. Grrrrr. She stayed up until 4 and then was back up to eat (just a "snack") at 5:30. Then she did sleep until about 20 'til 9 (and so did Mommy...Doug is off today so when Ryan woke up at 6 @@ I sent him down to Doug, lol). Nights like that are so hard after she's been sleeping so well for so long (okay, a week isn't *that long, but it sure felt like a long time). I really really really hope that was just a fluke and she goes back to her 10 to 5 tonight!


I twisted my ankle yesterday getting Ryan off the van. OUCH. It actually didn't bother me that much last night, but today it is. It's not swollen or anything and I can walk without really limping, but if I turn it the wrong way, look out! I was at the mall with my sister last night, so all that walking probably didn't help it too much, though like I said, it didn't bother me last night!


Holly: Nope, I am not breastfeeding Brooke. I could not get rid of the stupid thrush and decided to stop pumping about a week before she came home. She was on Neosure at first, but now she's on Similac Sensitive.


I'll end this post with a picture ; ).


Sept. 3

2 comments:

Gena said...

awwwww I hope you have an easier night tonight! Poor mama!

Dani said...

You got a smiley picture!!!! She's too cute!