Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Picture Catch-up

picturesI've been slacking with pictures again...so here are some recent ones of Brooke. Bad Mommy didn't get the ones of Ryan uploaded yet!


Photobucket
She's sitting so well in this now!

Photobucket
Look at those spit bubbles!
She's holding her head up very well on her belly now!

Photobucket
I think she looks HUGE in this pic!

Photobucket
She found her feet. They haven't made it to her mouth...yet. LOL.

Photobucket
"Go Steelers!!"
(Too bad they lost this week.)

Photobucket
I sat her down in the corner of the couch and went to grab her bottle and found her like this, lol. She was trying to get her thumb in her mouth and apparently had to lean over to do so!
Photo editing courtesy of Photobucket ; ).

Photobucket
She is ADDICTED to her thumb : X.

Photobucket
Crabby, tired baby.

Photobucket
She's looking pretty huge here, too! I ordered this diaper cover (it was a custom) while I was pregnant and it came while I was in the hospital...the day I had her, actually!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This photo editing stuff is addictive : X.

Photobucket Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting sooo big. I think she looks a lot like Doug. :) Beautiful.
Kristy

JBGRIGS said...

She is beautiful. I am so happy for you that Brooke is doing well :)