Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Turn Back Time Tuesday

I got some old pictures from my grandparents' house on Sunday. Gave me an idea for a new meme : ). I'll try to do this every Tuesday with an old picture (or pictures).


We think Brooke is starting to look like me as a baby. What do you think??


Photobucket
4 months

6 mos
6 months

1 yr
1 year

2 yrs
2 years

4 yrs
4 years

5 yrs
5 years (first school picture)

I'm so happy to have these pictures : ). Doug's mom was telling me the other day she only has ONE baby picture of herself. That would suck : (. I don't think my mom has ANY of herself...not sure about my dad, but I know there were a TON of pics at my grandparents' so I'm sure there's some in there of him! All the pictures were being taken out to his sister, Bonnie's, house and she told me I'll have to come out when they go through them. I told her I'd love to! I love pictures!

No comments: