Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Computer Issues

About 3 weeks ago, our computer monitor stopped working. Doug couldn't figure out what the problem was, so he hooked up the monitor from our old computer and it worked fine. About a week later, *that monitor quit working, too! So then he got one from his parents that they weren't using and was sitting in their attic. Guess what. Today, *it stopped working! At least *I can't get it to work/turn on. Doug will look at it when he gets home. Right now I'm on the laptop, but it doesn't always get a good internet signal, so it will be hit and miss. If we can't get any of the desktop monitors to work, I'm not sure what we'll do. I also don't have my pictures on the laptop, so I'm unable to put up Easter pics like I'd planned on doing today. Hopefully I'll get them on here eventually!

_________________________________________________

Ryan slept all night last night. I started giving him some Sinupret, which smells like cherry cough syrup to me :::gag, puke, gag:::, but he took it without any problems. He still sounds congested and is coughing here and there, but he's doing well. Brooke is showing no signs of sickness so far. :::knock on wood:::

_________________________________________________

Brooke's top front left tooth broke the skin on Saturday and the right one should be popping through any day now! They don't seem to be bothering her at all. She just doesn't like anyone's fingers poking around at them, lol.

Well, it's time to go get the kidlets lunch! Just wanted to post a quick update : ).

2 comments:

Jess said...

I have a monitor that you can use too, if that one isn't fixable!

Anonymous said...

You might want to check to see if there are any new drivers for your graphics card if you can somehow get another monitor to see what's going on.