Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Score!



I just ordered this Britax Marathon (isn't it pretty?) for Brooke from www.albeebaby.com. It is originally $279.99, but it is marked down to $179.99! Right now Brooke is in a Cosco Scenera that we got for $35 from Walmart that was really only meant to be a backup seat. It is a pain in the butt to adjust the straps in it. Ryan is in a Britax Regent (looking back, I wish I would've just gotten him the Marathon or Boulevard) and I really wanted to get a Britax for Brooke, as well. It just didn't feel right for Ryan to have one and not Brooke. Doug was not too keen on spending around $300 for another carseat (men @@, lol). I'd heard good things about the Evenflo Triumph Advances and I like how they go to 50lbs., so I was going to compromise and get her one of those. In fact, when I found this great deal on the Marathon, I was actually looking for a sale on the Evenflos and figured I'd just see what they had on sale in the Britax's. But then I found this and it's not much more than the regular price for the Triumph Advances, so I ordered it! The Marathon goes up to 65lbs., so it will be the only seat Brooke will need besides maybe a regular booster seat some day. Some of you probably think I'm nuts for being so excited about a carseat, but too bad : P. LOL. I love getting a great deal!

No comments: