Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Smile!

We took Brooke for her one year pictures at Sears last night. I bought Ryan a shirt a couple weeks ago to wear for Easter and it just happened to perfectly match a dress Brooke got for her birthday, so I figured it was a good opportunity to try to get their pictures done together again, as well, since the last time didn't go too well. Wow, that was a long sentence! LOL. Brooke cried at first, but luckily got used to the whole thing and then cooperated pretty well. She kept trying to crawl away and wanted all the little things the photographer was using to try to get her to smile, but I guess you'll have that with a one year old ; ). Ryan cooperated pretty well, too, but eventually got fed up and said he was done. LOL. But we got a few really good ones...which I actually think is better than them ALL being really good because then it's super hard to choose what to buy!

P.S. I can't get the text to center under the pictures without it centering EVERYTHING on my blog @@. Sorry!


She started crying right after this!



But then she was okay : ). We bought this pose.









And we bought this one



Love her tongue sticking out. LOL.



Grabbing Ryan's shirt...hehe.



We also bought this pose.



And of course we got this one! So sweet : ).



I think it's cute in black and white, too.





5 comments:

Gisela said...

Great pics of the kids, Jen!

Sadie said...

Darling pix! I still would have had a hard time choosing, LOL

JBGRIGS said...

awww lots of good pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. The one where they're looking at eachother looks like Ryan is teaching her something and she's really paying attention. Super cute.
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how cute are they??!!!! Love them :)