Friday, April 10, 2009

Night #2

I woke Ryan up last night at 11 to go pee, but again he didn't go. This morning he came in my room and I told him to go pee and he said in the saddest little voice, trying not to cry, "But my pants are all wet." : ( Poor thing. He'd peed himself and he was upset. I told him it was okay and accidents happen. Later in the morning he asked me if he could wear a diaper to bed tonight. I told him we'll see. Maybe I should try waking him later in the night (early, early morning) to try to go pee, but I don't always wake up myself. So that means setting the alarm and I'm afraid that will wake Brooke up. Hmmmm.

Anyway, here are a few pics of the kids, since I've been slacking in that department! The first ones are of Brooke this morning, eating sweet potatoes (thickened up with rice cereal). I was feeding her and she wanted the bowl. I just plopped some on her tray. She pretty much just played with them...licked her fingers a couple times, lol. Then there are a couple of Ryan eating a snack of peanut butter crackers and then he had some applesauce, too. And the last picture is of Ryan with his humongous pencil he got yesterday at school as a treat for his "Spring Party". He thinks it's THE coolest thing ; ).











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwm poor Ryan :( It sounds to me like he really is not ready for the underpants at bedtime yet. Because if he woke and was upset that he peed, he has remorse, so he can't control it, KWIM? LOL @ remorse... I didn't know a better word :) Love the high chair pics. Olivia has a huge bib that covers her entire shirt when she eats herself. And the sleeves go UP!