Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brave little girl!

I took Brooke for shots yesterday. She got one in each leg. She did not cry!! She started to fuss for a second after the first one, until the nurse started talking to her and then she did not make a peep for the 2nd one! Both times she got a very shocked look on her face, though. LOL. She was pretty crabby last night, but I think it was more because she did not get a good nap yesterday afternoon, not necessarily due to the shots. I did give her some Tylenol, though. She slept great last night, from about 10:30 (went down awake for the first time at bedtime and went to sleep without crying/fussing!) until 8! Then she went back up to her crib about a quarter to 9 and she's still sleeping now a little over an hour later! She LOVES her crib! YAY : ).


And she weighed 13lbs. 6oz.! So she gained 1.5lbs. in a month. The doctor was happy with that and so am I : ). At least I know she's eating enough!


Pics coming later hopefully, since I FINALLY figured out I could put some up without have to resize them and all that jazz!



Photobucket Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It breaks my heart to see them when they have to get shots :( But she sounds like she was a big girl about it :) Her and Olivia seem to be neck-and-neck with their size!