Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Haircut

Ryan and I both got much, much needed haircuts yesterday. I don't have after pics of him yet, but I have some before and afters of me. I can't believe I'm posting these because I usually HATE pictures of myself. LOL. Oh well.


Before


After


So what do you think?

My hair never used to be this wavy/curly. Now it wasn't stick straight, but it wasn't like this, either. I used to be able to get a cute chin length bob and curl it under with a brush while blow drying it and it looked *awesome. My hair will NOT do that anymore. It is SO, SO, SO thick (it's always been thick, but it's gotten thicker since having kids) that it would take FOREVER and a day to blow dry it and then it just poofs up anyway. So this is the hairstyle I think I am pretty much stuck with!

Of course, today when I got out of the shower I just pulled it back in to a ponytail anyway : /.


Photobucket Image Hosting

5 comments:

JBGRIGS said...

Your new haircut looks very nice. You have a beautiful smile :)

Growing Up Rutledge said...

Your hair looks great! My hair did the same thing. Got much curlier and thicker after kids. It's been ok because it was mostly just frizzy before and couldn't be dried straight anyway. Now it's full on curly.

Anonymous said...

I like it! Somewhere between kid #1 and kid #3 my hair went from stick straight to wavy. I have no idea how that happens!

Marissa said...

looks cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I love it :)