Saturday, October 11, 2008

A much needed break

The past week, Brooke hasn't been sleeping the greatest. She's been stirring a lot for some reason (teething, maybe? I definitely think she's teething...) and waking me up a lot. Now she's got this cold. Thursday night, she went to bed at about 9:45 and woke back up at 11:45. Not sure if it was her stuffy nose bothering her or what, but she stayed up until 2, when I finally got her to drink a couple ounces and go back to sleep. She then slept until 9, when *I woke her! So after a week of not sleeping the greatest and that little stunt Thursday night, I was WIPED OUT yesterday. Add to the fact that between 9am and 3pm yesterday, Brooke slept a total of about 20 minutes and by the time Doug got home at 3, she was a total crab. She ended up falling asleep on Doug finally and the 3 of us zonked out on the couch for awhile, while Ryan watched TV and woke Doug and I up about every 10-15 minutes, lol. Anyway, I told Doug that Brooke was sleeping in the living room, either in her bouncy seat or swing last night due to her congestion. And since he sleeps on the couch, he was on baby duty. She went to sleep about 11:00 and slept until 5, when she woke up to eat, and then back to sleep until a little after 8. Aside from waking about 4am to go potty, I slept from 11 to 7:30, when Ryan came in my room and then dozed more until a little after 8 while he watched cartoons. I'm still tired, but the break definitely helped!


On another note, Brooke finally has enough hair again to wear a bow in!


Photobucket

Photobucket
And look how happy she is about it! Hehehe...

Photobucket Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the bow pics are priceless!! She is changing so much and I love the cuddle pics of her and Ryan! I hope she behaves for ya this week!!


HOLLY AND DUSTIN