Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Single "Mom-ing" it

Doug had to go out of town for work. He trained back in March (I think?) to be a solder instructer and teach solder classes where he works. Well, there's a smaller company (same one he works for) near Pittsburgh that needed some training done and him and another guy were picked to go do the training. So they left this morning and will be back Thursday evening. Work is paying for the hotel and for them to eat and all that.


So far I'm not noticing him not being here because he is normally at work at this time anyway, lol. But I know I'm going to be noticing it when supper time rolls around and then bedtime. If it were just Ryan and I...piece of CAKE. But throw Brooke in to the mix, especially some evenings, and it can be quite interesting at times.


Pray for me. LOL.



Photobucket Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Jen I hear ya! Dh is working some mad ovetime and is gone 4 days a week from 6am-10:30pm :( I told him to expect hot dogs and tuna helper for dinner since that's all Ms. Cranky pants will allow me to make :/