Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tic tac toe, three in a row!

Yep, for the 3rd night in a row, Brooke slept all night! Last night I got her to sleep around 10:30 and she once again slept until 7:30! I sure could get used to this. I wonder if something finally clicked in her and told her it's time to start sleeping through the night on a regular basis or if she's just tricking me. LOL. Only time will tell!


Last night went really well without Doug home actually. I got dinner made with no problems (something easy...fish sticks, which Doug doesn't eat so I took advantage of him not being home, Country Chedder rice-a-roni, and applesauce). Then I let Ryan play the Wii for a little bit afterwards. Brooke was actually in a pretty easygoing mood last night...not too fussy. So that definitely helped. Overall it was a good day, evening, and night!



Photobucket Image Hosting

1 comment:

Gena said...

That is great!!! I hope she continues to do well!!!