Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Night #2 in the crib

So last night, Brooke drank a bottle around 9:45 and I took her up and laid her down asleep around 10:10 and started getting ready for bed myself. Not even five minutes later, her eyes just popped open and she was wide awake. I should have just let her lay there for a bit, but I was SO tired that I just picked her up, swaddled her again, and rocked/jiggled her to sleep. I laid her down again at about 10:30 and she stayed asleep. So she went to bed an hour and a half earlier. But she didn't even sleep for 6 hours and woke at a little after 4 to eat. Drives me bonkers how she can go 9-10 hours one night and only 5-6 hours other nights. LOL. But she drank her bottle and was sleeping again by 4:45. Of course, Ryan was up at 6....


BUT I am happy that she is sleeping the same in her crib as she did in her bassinet and not waking frequently or anything like that! Tonight I'm going to try swaddling her before she gets her bedtime bottle (because she almost always falls asleep while drinking it) and see if that makes a difference when I lay her down the first time!



Photobucket Image Hosting

1 comment:

A.V.A said...

Aw WTG Brooke! She's becoming such a big girl!


TAG!