Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hmmm...

I'm not really sure what Brooke's nurse was thinking Friday night when she told Doug on the phone that Brooke was 4 grams over 3lbs. My sister and I went down last night and according to her growth chart she had actually lost weight from the previous night and went from 2lb. 15.8oz. to 2lb. 15.6oz. BUT *last night she weighed in at 3lb. 1.6oz.! Yippee!


She was back down to room air and 1.5L flow last night, but this morning she was back up to 2L flow (still room air) because she was having a lot of "episodes" during the night. Nothing they're worried about, though!


I took along the outfit that my sister got her (in the "Gifts" post it's the one piece preemie outfit that's white and has the red and blue stars and cupcake on it). It fit her PERFECTLY! I couldn't believe it! I didn't have to roll the sleeves or cuff the ankles. WOW. We found out last night that as of Tuesday night (that's the night the babies get measured), she is 15 3/4 inches! She's grown 3/4 of an inch already! And I can really tell she's starting to fill out.


She's 3.5 weeks old already and it's flown by. She's going to be home in NO time!


P.S. I forgot my camera last night, so no pics : (

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, look at little Miss Brooke puttin' on the grams! :) You have to get a close up pic of her in that hat with her eyes open. It's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of her in the funny hat!! She sounds liek she is doing so great!! She will be back off the nasal in no time!! :) She is soooo precious!! Her outfit looks great on her!! Her face is soo sweet!

Jessica