Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday P.M Update

We went down to see Li'l Miss Brooke tonight. She's still doing really well. Her air flow rate is down to 1.5 liters from 2 liters and she's doing great with that. Her feedings are still at 6cc's every 3 hours and that's going well, too : ). She was sleeping most of the time we were there, but she did kinda wake up a little before we left and was opening her eyes a little bit. It's so neat to see her open her eyes when I talk to her and she hears my voice (or Doug's). I did take a few pics, but I'm not posting them until tomorrow (too tired/lazy right now). So that's all I have to report for now! : )

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Aww.. I am so happy for you, It sounds as if Brooke is doing amazing!! I am so happy for you. Thanks for giving us updates.
How are you recovering from the section?

A.V.A said...

I am so glad she's doing so well. It's amazing how much a few weeks can make a difference.

Anonymous said...

Jen she is georgous!! Im so glad she is doing so well!!

Jessica..from the preemie board