Saturday, April 5, 2008

Li'l Miss Piggy

Her feedings are now up to 11cc's every 2 hours! And she's doing great with them : ). Her IV is now gone...yay! Other than that, nothing new to report! Doug went down to see her last night with his mom and I stayed home with Ryan. He just took a couple pictures...


Photobucket

Photobucket
She looks so peaceful and cozy : ).

I'm planning on finding a ride down today to see her and Doug will be home with Ryan, trying to get some stuff done around here that really needs done. This is tough juggling 2 kids in 2 different places!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She really looks and is doing so GREAT, Jen! She's a sweetie! Grow, baby, grow!

Elisabeth said...

She looks wonderful, Jen! I can tell she is starting to fill out, too. :)
Elisabeth (weatherandspace lol)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! She's doing awesome. I'm glad she's off the IV and her feedings are really increasing. Glad you enjoyed your kangaroo time the other day. And I'm so jealous of all that hair she has. She's so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Jen, I am so glad to hear she is doing well!! Thats great about the feedings!!!!! And you already got to do kangaroo care with her, thats great!!!! Jaiden was 2 weeks old before I got to hold him, and that was on a pillow! ugh! But she looks great!! She is beautiful!!!

Jessica...preemie boards

Tasha C. said...

Aww I'm so glad she's doing so well! She's beautiful!!