Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Funny Ryan story

Ryan tends to accumulate toys on the couch. Yesterday he had some toys and books on there and I told him to clean the couch off. In the meantime, I was getting dinner started. He came out and told me "All clean." and I just peeked in from the kitchen and could see he had put his castle on the end of the couch. I couldn't figure out why he would do that and told him to go put it back where it goes. Doug got home and went in the living room and said, "What in the world?" I walked in and found this:


Photobucket

Whenever I vacuum, I put a lot of the bigger toys on the couch to get them off the floor and Ryan helps me. For some reason that must be what he thought I was going to do. LOL. He put everything back without a fight, though! I just thought it was so cute and funny : ).

***Today's Brooke update is below***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol ohh Ryan you little goofball, you sound like my two! They do that too :) I love this pic of him he looks so mischevious!